George C. Stylianou Law Office is an advisory firm based in Cyprus and it is considered as one of the best offices for assist once in order to acquire Cyprus Citizenship or temporary resident in Cyprus as non-Cyprus citizen. The main activity of the firm is the provision of corporate, legal, accounting and administrative services and consultants tailored to the specific needs of international business companies and local companies in Cyprus .
With the qualification and the experience from more 35 years involve in the business, we are well positioned to offer high level of services and consultants in the legal and corporate spheres and are particularly geared to the global markets.
Our standards of service are based on the market demands imposed by the globalization and the imminent growth of competitiveness within the trading and financial services industry. Therefore, our focus and primary vision is to provide a high quality personalized efficient service to our clients.
George Stylianou has enjoyed considerable success and developed an enviable reputation by pursuing a very simple goal – to give its clients unambiguous, concise and clear-cut legal advice in immigration services and consultants since 1996 engaged in obtaining Cyprus citizenship for non-Cypriot citizens, as investors, entrepreneurs, employees and visitors in Cyprus and consulting for planning, formation and management the International Business Companies in Cyprus. We pride to provide full range of professional services and consultancies needed by International Business Companies, the international investor/ entrepreneurs and globally operating business, which includes:
- Legal advice for Commercial and Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Family Law , Human Rights Law ,Intellectual Property Law, Labour Law, Land Law, Acquisition of Immovable Property , Taxation Law in Cyprus, International Tax Planning, Contract Law, Litigation & Arbitration , Dispute Resolution, Shipping, Personal Injury and Accident Claims.
- Assistance for granting the Cypriot Citizenship to Foreign Investorsbyapplying for acquisition Cyprus Citizenship by Naturalization by exception.
- Drafting and assisting with the preparation and submission of all required documents (e.g. citizenship applications, applications for immigration permits, permanent residence permits, employment permits, visas etc.)
The firm’s mission is to lead our customers specially non-Cypriot citizens in Cyprus to excellence and success by providing them with assistance and consultant, in all aspects of immigration matters through prompt and high quality professional services, delivered with competence and integrity.
We pride on being able to provide prompt high quality efficient and personal service in strictest confidence.
Our firm’s fundamental aims are:
- To provide integrated solutions by offering in-house diversified and extensive range of servicesof high quality needed by the international customer to compete more effectively in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- To understand customers business needs and offer the best suited solutions promptly and speedily.
- Closely follow the international developments and changing tax environment, to provide high quality tax advisory services.
- To foster good relations and built up trust with our clients, offering them personalized services.
George C. Stylianou Law Office’s immigration team has a long record of successfully dealing with all matters relating to immigration law, citizenship applications (both through the economic citizenship program and the conventional route), applications for immigration permits, permanent residence permits, employment permits and visas. The department advises both individual and corporate clients. We provide an integrated service, optimising tax and other benefits in conjunction with the clients’ advisers in their country of origin and anywhere else they may have financial interests.
George C. Stylianou Law Office’s team of highly experienced professionals can assist non-Cypriot citizens to Cyprus in all aspects of immigration matters, including amongst others, in the following areas:
- Assisting for Granting of the Cypriot Citizenship to Foreign Investorsbyapplying for the acquisition of Cyprus Citizenship by Naturalization ,
- Drafting and assisting with the preparation and submission of all required documents (e.g. citizenship applications, applications for immigration permits, permanent residence permits, employment permits, visas etc.),
- Advice our clients on the required financial criteria and conditions to be met depending on the particular personal circumstances ,
- Provide guidance and help on the application process and on the required steps to be followed,
- Examine the chosen investment option of the applicant in order to establish the most effective and efficient way to meet the required financial criteria ,
- Find the right property matching the criteria of the applicant via our network of reputable licensed real estate agents ,
- Monitoring the status of the applications and continuous follow up ,
- Regular update of the applicant on the progress of the application,
- Management of IBCs by :
- Corporate and Legal services,
- Opening and operating of bank accounts and bank intermediaries,
- Preparation of minutes and contracts,
- Submission of annual return & maintenance of registers,
- Assistance in real estate and setting up corporate offices in Cyprus,
- Company Formation in Cyprus and other Jurisdictions,
- Company Management,
- Continuous update and provision of information regarding changes in the legislation and news related to the international business companies in Cyprus,
- Continuance of Companies in Cyprus,
- Discontinuance of Companies in Cyprus,
- Dissolution of Companies,
- Formation of Captive Insurance Companies,
- Issuance of legal and corporate documentation,
- Name Searches and Reservations,
- Provision of Corporate Secretary,
- Provision of Corporate and Legalization Services,
- Provision of “in-house” legal services ,
- Provision of Nominee Directors,
- Provision of Nominee Shareholders,
- Provision of Registered Address and Virtual Office,
- Ship Registration under Cyprus Flag,
- Trademark Registration and
- Any other services required.
If you are interesting for cooperation with us for more information or for providing ours services to you as wisher to obtain Cypriot Citizenship or to apply for Residence Permit in Cyprus, please don’t hesitant to contact us even for consultants or for arranging a meeting.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation